Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shopping

I went to Hikarinomori with my friend after school yesterday. I have been interested in Hikarinomori because the name was cute. I wanted to go, so I was glad to be able to go to there. I am pleasure. There was youme town. I went shopping there. I wanted a thin cardigan and a necklace. However I came to want various things besides them. If I had much money, I could get all I wanted!! I bought a black thin cardigan and silver necklace.

here were many restaurant, so I was undecided what I eat. I cannot make up my mind everytime. I let my friend decided after all. I ate an omelette with rice at night. I ordered a lady's set. It was a set of an omelette and drink and the dessert. There were a various kind of omlette with rice and I could choose one in them. I chose "a mushroom and an omelette of the demi-glace sauce" and I chose coffee for drink. Dessert was ice cream. I was satisfied very much.
[176 words]

No comments: