Monday, July 7, 2008

BROWN HAIR

The color of my hair is brown. At the time of second grade at a high school in summer vacation, I dyed hair for the first time. I remember that I was got angry at by a teacher because I attended school with the color of the hair on school attendance day during summer vacation. I remember it as a good memory now. I wanted to make hair brown by all means in those days. I returned hair to black immediately for the examination for university afterwards. And I graduated from a high school and then entered a university. My hair remain browner hair. However, the hair color becomes gradually bright since I entered it. My hair color is reddish brown. My favorite hair color is whitish brown. I want to make it light whitish brown hair, but it is difficult to do it. I intend to redye hair soon. It is early that my hair grows. I always redye hair once in three months. Perhaps the hair color will become brighter than now. During the summer, I think that even light hair color is not bad. And, about three months later, I will redye hair again. I intend to dye it into black then because I gradually got tired of the brown hair color. I think that the hair color is just good afterward now for three months because it is about October. I think that raven-black hair fits in a cold season. I was troubled whether I redyed hair brown or I returned it to black this time. As a result of having been troubled, I decided to still remain the brown hair. The raven-black hair has Japanese beauty. I had a crush on blond hair at the age of a high school student. Thus I thought that I would make it blond hair in the those days when I became a university student. However, I became totally not interested in blond hair now. I am interested in brown black and brown like a maroon color than the blond hair. As for the black, I am interested in green-like black and gray-like black not normal black. I think that the hair color expresses the personality of the person. I can refresh a feeling by changing hair color. The hair color is very important in being dressed up. For example, I think that the becoming color of clothes are different as brown hair color or black hair color or blond hair. In addition, the impression of the face turns different whether your hair color is brown or black. In the case of the woman, there is the color of eye shadow matching hair each. The color of the hair is very important in this way. By a hair-colored change, I want to enjoy fashion.
[465 words]

No comments: