Sunday, July 6, 2008

"Power Point" Trouble followed

I had writing homework "power point". I introduced myself using "power point". But, Internet trouble happened. I went to a site, "slide share" to upload the PowerPoint. I did hard to upload. I knew how to upload because I had learned the way from my friends. So, I registered at the slide share and could went to home of the site. And then I clicked "Browser and select files" and I select my file. However, nothing happened!!! So, I could not go next. Why???

I did very hard. I completed my homework "PowerPoint". I do not the reason. I did homework on my computer at home . Is my computer wrong?? Why nothing happened?? I will try to do with a computer of school tomorrow. That's why I intend to put PowerPoint on blog tomorrow.
[133 words]

No comments: