Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Vacation

Summer vacation is coming soon, but I have to take examinations before summer vacation.
I have to study hard to pass the examinations. Maybe, I think it is easy to study and solve examinations of English classes, but It is difficult for me to do one of human rights argument class, economics class and Japanese economics. I regret taking these classes. These class is very hard. It is difficult for me to understand. Especially, I am poor at economics. However, if I cannot do well these examination, I cannot spend my life happily during summer vacation. So, I will study hard.

We can get free time during summer vacation. Everybody may be going to go shopping, play with friends, have a part time job and earn much money, travel somewhere and study hard. I will be busy to have a part time job almost every day in summer vacation. I worked sixth times in a week last summer vacation because my shop I am working were short of hands. So, I worked hard. I could not have so much time to spend for doing my favorite things. This summer, I think I can get more free time this summer than last summer. I haven't plan for summer vacation yet. what do I want to do?? My favorite things is watching movies on DVD at home. I like to go out too, but I will be home when I get free time because of weariness from labor. I think I earn much money busily for school life.

There are many events in summer. For example, summer festival is held in my town.
The summer festival name is "daijayama". This is big festival. Many people join it. And summer is a season to be able to see fireworks. I like fireworks because it is beautiful. I wish I can see fireworks in this summer but I think that it is difficult to see. What I will be able to do in this summer?? I hope I will be happy during summer vacation.

[340 words]

No comments: