Saturday, August 2, 2008

Movie For Women Working Hard

I introduce my favorite movie The name of the movie is "THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA".
I watched this on DVD at home about a year ago. I was very interested in this movie because my friend who had watched this movie at movie theater told me that this movie was very interesting.

 ☆STORY☆
Andy came to New York to become a journalist after graduation of college. And she got a job that women of all the world yearn. The job is assistant of Miranda who is charismatic the editor in chief of first-class fashion magazine "RUNWAY". She was not interested to dress up at all and She have a bad taste in dress.
Miranda was a woman like a devil. Andy's job of assistant was very hard. She was at the mercy of Miranda's selfishness. She worked hard to recognized from her.

I can cheer up when I watch this movie, and I can be motivated however I fall down my job.
I want to recommend this movie to women working hard.

[172 words]

No comments: