Monday, August 4, 2008

MY SISTER

Today is day off. I had free time. So, I spent all day lazily at home. I usually spend watching movies and dramas on DVD at home on holiday. I don't want to go out because it is hot outside in summer. And I don't want to be bronzed. I am certainly lazy. However, I have to go to the city library to rent foreign books. So, I am going to go there within two weeks. I haven't went there for years. I am looking forward to go.

My sister was fifteen years old. So, she takes an entrance examination for a high school next year. She is very wise. I think she was wiser than me. However she doesn't study. She seems that she hasn't studied seriously. I was very worried about her. So, I taught English to her today. I made a test of English for her and I had her solve it. The test was very simple. I knew her poor parts. So, I teach her English as simple as possible.
[174 words]

No comments: