Sunday, August 17, 2008

BR 2-3: Stories of Ghosts

There are three stories in this book, "stories of Ghosts". Theses stories are "the story of shiver ham hall", "school for spooks", "the tale of the haunted TV". Especially, I like "the story of shiver ham Hall". This story is most interesting of three stories.

There was hotel only ghosts come. Ghost visited comfortably at the hotel. One day, a man appeared at the ghost hotel and he planted that the hotel would be his new hotel. Ghosts were in trouble. At the night, he stayed the hotel, so ghosts tried to surprise and go out him. Ghosts did hard, but they couldn't scare him. In addition, he utilized ghosts to be haunted hotel.
A ghost woman appeared when ghost was very in trouble. The ghost woman was his grandmother. He was very surprised and scared because he had been terrified of her when she was alive. He ran away from the hotel and tore up his plans. So, ghost thanks her.

This stories is good. When I read this story I laughed in spite of myself. This story is short stories. So, I thought I wanted to read books longer than this because the book is very simple and easy to read. So, I want to read long and a substantial story but it is good to be able to read easily.
[224 words]

No comments: