Saturday, September 20, 2008

★My Memory Of Summer Vacation①★

I completely forgot to write blog. I am sorry very much. I made up my mind before summer vacation began to write blog 20000 words for 2nd semester. I was going to write blog every day during summer vacation, but it was very difficult to do. I do my best from now on.

The memory of this summer vacation has many memories of the part-time job like last year. I worked very hard last year and I was working hard in this summer too. However, I came to think that a part time job was more happy than the last year. The feeling of strain was important for a working, but I came to work at ease. I have been working at cake shop for about tow years. I think that the way of the waiting on customers to customers became good. However, it is strange that I do not get tired cakes even if no matter how much I eat cakes. When the new work of the cake is made, I become happy. The turning point of the season is the turning point of the kind of the cakes. There were many cakes of the jelly system, and used a lot of fruits during the summer. However, a lot of cakes used a chestnut and a strawberry are sold. I like any kind of cake. The sales of the cake will increase from now on. The cake sells a lot in winter more than in summer. I am a pleasure what kind of cake appears. I care about health recently and do not eat too much many sweet things. However, it is necessary to eat if latest cakes are made because I should answer what kind of cake they are if customers ask me. I will be careful to overeating.
[307 words]

No comments: