Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mizutori

Today, I went to Mizutori with my mother and my grandmother at lunch. I ate a fresh grilled fish. I think that a grilling fish with salt is more delicious than sashimi. I went to Mizutori sometimes and ate a grilled fish. I like in particular cattails of the Seriola purpurascens. However, I came to like the cutlass fish when I ate a cutlass fish today. A set meal of Mizutori is reasonable. The service set meal is 1,000 yen. Rice (I can have another serving), sashimi, tempura, a custard-like egg and vegetable dish steamed in a cup, salad. The tempura is fried nicely and very delicious. And grilled fish set meal is 1000 yen, too. We can choose a fish from Seriola purpurascens, Mutsu, horse mackerel, cutlass fish, issaki, kutsuzoko, arakabu. All the fish are very fresh and are delicious. If a delicious fish wants to eat, I recommend that you go for MIZUTORI.
[157 words]

No comments: