Monday, September 22, 2008

★My Memory Of Summer Vacation③★


I went to Aso on a trip of club activity. I got up at 6 and I got on a train to go to school. I arrived at the school and went to Aso by bus from there. We stayed a place that called the soyokaze park. I stay at the lodge. First, We went to river to swim. I didn't swim because I didn't want to tan. I didn't part with my sunshade. I put up my sunshade all the time. Everybody looked happy. We returned to a lodge afterwards. And I played with karuta. I took the karuta absorbedly. I was very happy. We did a barbecue outside for supper. A lot of stars twinkled when I looked up at the sky and were very beautiful. It is rarely possible to watch such a lot of stars. After a barbecue, we played fireworks. It was after a long absence to have played fireworks by oneself. I have admired fireworks because the fireworks which shined in darkness were very beautiful. I became full, but a drinking session was held afterwards. We borrowed a grand hall and kept drinking with all the circle members. Drunkards appeared one after another. I got drunk, too and ran in the corridor and then fell down and injured a knee. I thought that the excessive drinking was not good. I did not sleep and walk around lodge to be woken up. We spent night outside after all without sleeping. The temperature of the night of Aso was very cold. Thus I took a blanket forth and I was wrapped up in a blanket and talked all through the night outside. And we saw the morning sun. It was very beautiful. I was able to watch a beautiful thing by having come to Aso.

[302 words]

No comments: