Sunday, September 21, 2008

★My Memory Of Summer Vacation②★

I usually spend free time in my house during summer vacation every year. One reason is to save the money. And the second reason is hot in the summer, and I do not like the sun. And I do not tan. A parasol is necessities.
I sometimes went to university during summer vacation to make maid clothes. A parade for the advertising of the school festival is held in October. In the parade, we disguise and walk the downtown. We decided to wear maid clothes. I went to school and brought a sewing machine into a clubroom. I went to a town to buy cloth with circle members.
★List of Shopping★
Black cloth----- skirt
White cloth-----apron
Katyusha
Wig-----for men
high sox
cosmetics-----for men

Costume except a shirt is handmade. We made them silently in a clubroom. The clothes of the second grader were completed. However, the clothes of the first grader are not yet completed. Thus I make them at the class end and want to finish them. I am slightly ashamed that I walk the downtown in maid clothes, but think that I am happy if I wear it together. We have the parade on the first Saturday of October and look forward to participating in a parade very much.
[214 words]

No comments: