Monday, January 5, 2009

Table tennis

I had free time unusually yesterday. So, I went to a citizen gymnasium in Omuta. I thought that I wanted to do table tennis. And my younger sister wanted to do, too. And then, we went to play table tennis there. I had mother take us to there by car. Surprisingly, it was 210 yen in two hours per a table. It was very cheep and we could borrow rackets and a table tennis coin. So, we played for two hours there with my mother and my younger sister. My younger sister has never played table tennis. I teached to her how to play to her because she didn't know anything.

After we played table tennis, we went to game center in Arao. There are a lot of people. First, we didn't think that we couldn't park my car because parking area was full of car. I was very surprised. We didn't play much time. After then, we went to Kousendago. Kousendago is okonomiyaki in Omuta. I was moved with the taste of okonomiyaki. I haven't eaten it since I was a high school student. I know the taste of Kosendago.
[191 words]

No comments: