Sunday, December 14, 2008

Essay: Learning with computer

I have a computer at home, but it is not mine. All of family members use it to play, study and research. Someone use it everyday. Computer is very useful. I use computer at house or school everyday, too.

When I was a junior high school student, I began to use computer on the class. It was the first time for me. When I was a high school student, I learned how to use the computer in earnest. Fist, I learned how to type. It was difficult for me to type with the key board without looking the position of key. So, I learned to type easily. And then, I study how to use "Excel", "PowerPoint", "word" and so on. These are very useful. Especially, I often use "word" for making reports. Besides I knew about Internet. I learned how to research on the Internet.

And now, I use computer everyday to study and research. I often make reports and I study English with computer. We can do the English, game on the Internet and improve my English skill. It is very helpful. I sometimes use the translation system. When I don't know how to translation, I use it. It is very useful and helpful. I'm fun to learn English thanks to this system.

I often use computer except studying. I see various site. Blog is fun. I can know various thing, feelings and ideas. Especially, I like see diary. It is interesting. I don't know how people write them, but the writing tells me idea and feelings themselves.

Then, I use computer to research to something. I can know a lot of information of the Internet. For example, affairs of Japan and the world, show business news, weather forecast and favorite something.It is interesting to use Internet.

However, I learn fear of computer, too. We can know a lot of and various thing on the Internet. Information are flooded. We have to get correct information from a lot of information. There are mistaken information, too. We learned to choose correct information in the a lot of those from the computer. It is difficult to ascertain. Computer is very useful if don't mistake a use.
[370 words]

No comments: