Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Birth Day

My birth month is December. I'll be twenty years old next week. I'll be adult at last. I don't realize that I'll be twenty years old!! My mental is still child. How time flies!

When I was about twelve years old, I thought fifteen years old is enough mature on the mental side. and when I was fifteen years old, I thought eighteen years old and over is much maturer still. However, I missed my tip. It seems to take me long time to be a adult.

Age of twenty is special, but I fears to be twenty years old. I think that there is a big difference between nineteen and twenty years old. It is sad to be adult, but there is a welcome thing. That's to drink. I can buy and drink alcohol drinks openly. I'm looking forward to drinking them.

I heard sometime that birthday is day when thank parents. We are usually celebrated by family, friends, boyfriend or girlfriend and so on. However, it seems that we should be respectful to our parents. I agree with this thought. I think them.

I wish twenty years old will be good age. I wish I can get happy.
[208 words]

No comments: