Friday, December 12, 2008

Food stuff

I am interested in researching nourishment. recently. I care about food I eat. I always research how nutrient do the food I eat have.
My electronic dictionary is very useful because the dictionary have many function. There is " the medical science of meal". So, I can research various foods easily. It is fun for me to know about food. I can make various discovery with my electronic dictionary., sometimes computer.
The foods is bad for health I thought is actually good for health.

For example, nuts. I thought that nuts was high calories, and nuts are bad for health. However I knew that nuts can reduce cholesterol. Especially peanut is better, but we should care to eat nuts too much. Nuts are high calories but good for health.

I want to learn dietetics. I want to know each food and nourishment. And then I want to try to ponder balance of nourishment. I may be suited studying them more than English.
[161 words]

No comments: