Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Health

I came to think in health recently. I think that I spend the partial eating habits since I was a child. Because the parents were working together, there were many opportunities to eat retortable pouches stocked up on. I like the vegetables. However, because it was troublesome to cook vegetables for me, I ate only the food of the microwave oven without eating vegetables too much. Besides, I ate a lot of cakes because I loved sweets. I thought that it was the unhealthy eating habits.


I noticed that I liked soy bean food recently. I liked fermented soybeans for a long time and ate three packs in a day. The next I noticed a taste of the tofu. Because I came to like tofu, I bought and ate some tofus from cheap to expensive. I liked to eat and pour sesame dressing to the tofu. However, I ate tofu too much and I was tired of it. Now I haven't eaten tofu.

Next, I came to like soyjoy. I ate them frequently. There are various tastes. My favorite taste is cacao nuts and raisin almond. I ate at morning and lunch time, and I ate them when I was hungry. However soyjoy is very expensive. So, I couldn't buy them. Then, I thought that I tried to cook like a soyjoy. Soyjoy made of powdered soybeans. I didn't get powdered soybeans because this wasn't sold at shops. So, I considered that I tried to cook them with soybean flour. So, I researched how to cook like a soyjoy on the Internet and I tried to cook like a soyjoy. However the taste was not good. I didn't use sugar so much for health. So, I was tired of the taste.

And now, I began to eat mix beans sold at stores. It is easy to get it. I can buy it without circumstance. Mix beans are four soybeans. Soybeans, Aodaizu, Hiyokomame, Kuromame. I like them very much. This is boiled and I can eat easily. I eat them without dressings. I can taste taste of soybeans itself. I eat them with mayonnaise once in a while. Mayonnaise match soybeans very much.

I think I will not be tired of soybeans.
[376 words]

No comments: