Monday, November 3, 2008

School Festival

A school festival was held for three days. Our club was fried chicken shop this year. I sold fried chicken and a potato last year. However, for the reasons such as cost cuts, we sold fried chicken only this year. The sales of the fried chicken were good. I did work to fill the cup with fried chicken mainly. And I picked it up and ate it because I was hungry. Because the meeting time to the school was 7:00, I attended school by first train for three days. I got up at about 4:00,so I ate only fried chicken at school because I was not able to eat breakfast. By the school festival, various stands appeared. I ate the crepe for three days. It was very delicious. Because I sold fried chicken with having stood all the time, I had a pain in a foot. I spent very substantial three days. I feel like having been able to make friends with the first grader more.
We had night festival on the third day. I gathered in the athletic ground and was divided into every circle and splashed pop on each other. We were cold and splashed pop on each other last year while shaking. However, this year was more warmer than last year. Fireworks were very beautiful. Thereafter, there was launching. Because I was not able to come back on that day, I stayed at the karaoke. I was up all day last year, but slept immediately this year because the circumference of the liquor was early and got drunk immediately. I spent hard and happy three days.
[269 words]

No comments: