Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lifestyles

It is easy to tell about my lifestyle because it's simple. The places I live are my house, train, school, work. I think my life is repeating same thing everyday. However, I think that I am leading a full life.

I wake up at 6 or 7 in the morning on weekdays to go to school. I ride in train. It takes me about two hours to get school. Recently, I am walking from a station to school for an hours. And then, I study English at the school and go back home. After I get home, I eat dinner watching TV and sleep.

At holiday, I am working at cake shop about for 7 hours. So, I was busy to earn money of life.
[126 words]

1 comment:

marmie said...

Hi Chie, I'm Masami. Nice to meet you. I enjoyed your blog very much 'cause your blog is very colorful and girlish.:-) You are a hard worker. Great! Are you enjoying your shoollife? Tell me about your daily life and hobbies more.;-) See ya!