Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall Activity

My fall activity is eating delicious food and then excises lively. I like to eat very much. The air in fall make me hungry. The air is clear and cool. It is easy for us to live and excise. I want to eat a lot kind of food. For example, Japanese food, Chinese food, Itarian food. Especially, I think that I want to go to eat pasta. I know a good pasta reatrant. I didn't go there recently, so I want to go there. And then I like desert, too. Especially, I like cakes. So, I want to go eating cakes. However, I do not know good cake restaurant yet. So, I'll research restaurants of cake near my house and I want to go there.
It is good to have good health. I want to excise after eating. fall is comfortable season. I can excise happily in fall. My favorite excise is walking.
[155 words]

No comments: