Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Do you know Ataru Nakamura??

Do you know Ataru Nakamura?? She is singer in Japan. I listened her song "Tomodachi-no-Uta" on TV. I was interested in her immediately because the words of song was very good. I was moved. I think this song was written for lover. However, the thought does not reach the person.

Tomodachi-no-Uta
If the person is an important person for me, it is good that we are friend in the words. I like this words. I am impressed very much. I have not listened to such sad music. I went to CD renrtal shop to rent her CDs. I found her album CD "tenmadetodoke". This CD is the first album. Many good songs are in the CD. Her voice is cool and beautiful. The low voice is powerful, and the loud voice is beautiful. She seems to have two throats. I was able to find the good singer. Her second album "watashiwo-daitekudasai" was released. I want to rent it. I am looking forward to listening her new songs. I want everybody to listen her song, especially "Tomodachi-no-Uta". I am sure that her songs will be pay attention. http://www.nakamura-ataru.jp/index.html

[190 words]

No comments: