Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Am Crazy For Bread



Today, I had a part time job until p.m. 2. I worked without eating lunch. So, I went to "Donguri-no-ki". Dongri-no-ki is Bakery. This is very famous in Omuta. I have never been there. I wanted to once go because I am crazy for bread now. After I finished my work, I went there by bicycle. I don't have a bicycle, but I could borrow it. It was very helpful to borrow it because dongri-no-ki is very far from my house.
There are various bread. I like bread of walnut. So, I chose the bread first of all and bread of walnut with raspberry. And this bakery is famous for curry bun. Naturally, I chose it. Besides, I chose a bread of chocolate and macadamia nut, cream bun powdered with sugar, melon bread and bread with cheeses. I bought a total of seven. The total of 1010 yen!! It is not expensive. I wanted to buy more but I stopped taking bread. I came back home in a hurry.
I brewed coffee after I came buck home. I ate bread with my mother and my younger sister. All bread is delicious. It is very soft, savory and crisp. We enjoyed special taste with fresh coffee. I liked a bread of walnut as expected. I want to eat other bread of dongri-no-ki.
http://www.dongurinoki.jp/
[231 words]

No comments: