Friday, October 3, 2008

KARAOKE

Today, I went for karaoke with my four friends. When I had lunch at lunch time with them, we decided to go suddenly. I was glad to be able to go for a karaoke. Because I did not go for a karaoke recently. I continued singing during four hours. However, I wanted to sing more. The rate of the karaoke was about 1,050 yen per one. Until 8:00, it was 50 yen for one hour. The karaoke shop was very cheap, but we have to order one cup of juice. The one cup of price was 300 yen. It is expensive. However, we could bring food into the karaoke shop. So, I bought oden at seven-eleven near there to eat them during singing. I ate oden of seven-eleven for the first time in a long time. I thought that the oden was not delicious for a long time. I noticed the oden being delicious today when I ate oden. The ingredient is a Japanese radish, an egg, tsukune, fried bean curd, konnyaku. I felt that winter came. I was very happy today. In addition, I want to go out to play with my friends. Will you eat delicious foods while drinking liquor on the next time?
[210 words]

No comments: