Tuesday, November 4, 2008

MRS. DOUBT FIRE

I watched a DVD "MRS. DOUBT FIRE". At first, this movie is comedy, love and human movies. this movie includes some themes. For example, love, family, job, life. Especially, I thought this movie tell us the importance of the family.

Next, my impression about this movie are pleasant, but impressive. Father who is the chief character of this movie is a very pleasant person. He loves children than anything. His love comes from the scene of the beginning of the movie. Among the stand-ins of the cartoon film, he resisted the boss about a small bird smoking. It was resistance with his thinking about children. I thought working is important. If I were him, I couldn't quit the job such as him. I thought He was best father in the world.

He loved his children, but mother loved children, too. However, about the divorce, I thought that it was a difficult problem. I think that it is not a problem only for them to be divorced. The poorest person is the children. I felt that the children lived happily at least. It is not good to take one parent out of children for a selfish thought of a parent.

However, I think that his action is abnormal when I think from an aspect of a lifestyle. It is not good to do too much it. He acted without a thought. I was able to understand feelings of mother well. but, I like this father. It is very enviable. He is the father who is humorous, interesting and full of love.
[262 words]

12 comments:

yuu said...

Hi.I'm Yuu:) Your comment is so good. I want to be like Mrs. Doubtfire's family.

Aya K. said...

Hi! Your essay is good and wrote in simple English. So, I can read easy! And I felt that Dniel is best father.

yuka said...

Hi!! This is YUka:) Your essay is good and easy to understand:-)

I agree Daniel loves his children. And I like this father, too :D

What scene do you like the best? Please tell me!

I think you should put on more photos!!

chisato said...

HI!! Tie:)

I think family is importamt for us because they know everything about us. They can understant us. We must take care of our family.
What do you think about family??

Hanako said...

Hi, Chie! This is Hanako.

I think divorce is difficult problem for us, but if I were Miranda, I would consider divorce, because he is always extreme in his action. What do you think about it?

DNA girls ai said...

Your blog is so cool, and it is easy to see. I like it! Thank you.

Marina O said...

Your thinking is good, because you think the children who lost their father. Divorcing give pains to children. However it's good that they felt their father's love after he divorced isn't it?

koyoi said...

Hello!!! I also like this movie. Your essay is simple and funny for me!! I like ur essay :)

Chie said...

Yuka, thank you for your comment!
My favorite is the scene that he came Miranda's house as housekeeper. The scene was thrill and interesting.

Chisato, thank you for your comment. Your question is good!! I think familly is the most important for us. I have to take care of family above all.

Hanako, thank you for your comment. If I were her, I wouldn't do such as her. Because to devoce is not good for their children. He was a good father for their children.

Risa said...

Good morning, chie! I'm Risa S.:)

I read your essay of Mrs. Doubt Fire. Your review was interesting for me!

See ya!!

JAM said...

Your review is easy to read! I agree with you that he is a great father.

nojomi said...

Hi, Chie. I'm nozomi:)
i'm sorry that sudden comments, but I nominated your 'Mrs. Doubt fire' essay is the best of 1c class!

your essay is easy to read! It contains your own opinion about divorce and love. I think it's so good! Besides, you added the movie's photo, so I could remember the story easily.

So... Keep your good writing!:)

See ya!!LOL