Thursday, May 1, 2008

April 29th Blog

I had part time job from morning to evening because today is holiday. I have been working at cake shop. I usually work on Saturday, Sunday and holidays. I like to work.

I started to work when I was a high school student of third year in spring vacation. I needed much money for entrance into a school of higher grade. So, I start to work. At first, I was trouble with searching jobs. I didn't know which job I should get. I had a lot of wishes about job. For example, a high salary and the workplace which is near from a house and so on. After all, I thought I wanted to work among my favorite things. I liked sweets very much. So, I researched cake shops. Then I knew there was a cake shop near my house. So, I decided to work at the cake shop. The job was hard for me. I made repeated mistakes. I troubled many people and I was in very low spirits. I thought many times that I wanted to retired. But, I could not because many people helped me every times I made some mistake.
So, I thank them very much now. I think I am happy to be able to work at the shop.
[214 words]

No comments: