Thursday, May 22, 2008

May 22th Blog


I introduce my favorite singers and songs.
My favorite singer is Mika Nakashima. I like her voice. Her voice makes me relax. I listened her songs for the first time when I was a junior high school student. Until that time, I was not interested in music. However I came to like listening songs since I listened her song. I knew that songs could move our heart. Songs help me when I was happy, sad, irritated. It is good for us to listen to music. I like her all songs. Because I love her singing voice rather than her songs. I want to go her concert someday. I want to listen her live singing voice.

Furthermore, I like Ayumi Hamasaki, BoA , YUI, Hikaru Utada and Kumi Koda. Especially I listen to songs of Yuna Ito recently. I came to like her since she sung with Celine Dion. When I listened their song, I was enraptured by their singing voice. The song affected my heart and it is beautifully and powerfully. So, I listened her songs very well.
To look for great singers is my hobby recently, So I want to find great singers more.
[195 words]

No comments: