Saturday, May 10, 2008

May 10th Blog

Tomorrow is Mother's day. I thank my mother every day, but I have never given present to her on mother's day and her birthday. So, I decided that I present her something she likes. That is why I bought cakes and wine for her and presented them. She looked so happy.

Tomorrow, I won't unusually have a part time job. The boss gave a rest to me because I worked very hard during Golden week. So, I have much free time. I am very glad. I will be at home and I see movies I rented at rental shop. I can watch a movie on DVD after a long time. Because I borrowed three DVDs, I intend to watch all of them. At night, I will have my mother take me to shop By a car. I will buy present for my senior member of circle. Her birth day is day after tomorrow. I am taken care of by her very much. I want to give a present for her. But I have not decided yet what I buy. I will choose presents on the spot.
[186 words]

No comments: