Monday, May 5, 2008

May 5th Blog

I had a fever. I had a headache and a throat ache. I am going to go to the bed early. I had a part time job today too. Today is Children's Day. A rice cake containing bean jam wrapped in an oak leaf and a rice dumpling wrapped in bamboo leaves sold very much. Children's Day is Japanese custom to celebrete the good health of boy. To eat a Kashiwamochi is Japanese original custom.
Kashiwamochi mean "one's family line never die out ". Because an old leaf does not fall till a sprout grows.

The Golden Week of this year is over by tomorrow. I did nothing besides a part-time job. However, I am glad because I can earn money. I need money to go to Fukuoka city because I have to go to Fukuoka city for the announcement of the article of the accounting as circle activity. So, I have to earn. Furthermore, I will go to "Green land" in Arao as a reception for new pupils. I am looking forward to go there.

I am very sleepy because I took a medicine to cure a cold. I am going to the bed. Good night!!
[197 words]

No comments: