Thursday, May 8, 2008

May 8th Blog

Today, I went to rental CD shop with my mother. She drove a car. I wanted to rent many CDs. I like to listen to music. I always listen to music with IPOD player. There are many songs in the IPOD player. But I got tired of these songs because I listened to them every day. That is why I went to shop to rent new CDs. I usually listen to songs sung by woman. My favorite singer are Mika Nakashima, BoA, Ayumi Hamasaki, Hikaru Utada, Yui and so on. So, I rent their new album. Then I am going to install them to Ipod player. So, I can listen to new songs. I won't be boring on the train. I want to find my favorite song such as a song I think"I want to listen forever". And when I am in very low spirits and want to cry, these songs will encourage me. I need Songs. Songs fill with Singer's feeling. When I sympathize with the words, I am delighted. It is good to listen to music. So, We should have some favorite songs. I will recall those days in the future by means of listening to songs I had been listening in those days.
[206 words]

No comments: