Thursday, May 1, 2008

May 1st Blog

It is getting warm. I like winter rather than summer and spring. I don't like a hot day because I do not want to sweat!!

By the way, it is the Golden Week from the day after tomorrow. I am going to work all day for four days. I am very busy with my job during Golden week. Many people go home to see one's parents. So, there are many people go to bring a box of cake as a souvenir of a local area. A box of cake is sold very much for the Golden Week. I will be busy.
If I had free day during Golden week, I would go on a trip. I want to go to Kagoshima and Okinawa because I have never been to there. I think it is possible to go to Kagoshima and Nagasaki in a day without spending money too much. I have been to Nagasaki when I was junior a high school student on school trip. We went to Nagasaki to study about war. I remember that I thought "how terrible the atom bomb is". This experience was good for us. It is important experience. In addition, we went to the Huis Ten Bosch. I remember there are many beautiful buildings and flowers. The cheese cakes sold at Huis Ten Bosch are very good taste. I came to eat cheese cakes since then. I want to go there again to see buildings, flower and fire works and eat cheese cakes.
[249 words]

No comments: