Tuesday, May 27, 2008

May 26th Blog

Today, I went to Kumamoto city with my friends. There are many good shops at Kamitori and Shimotori. There is my favorite variety store at New-s.
I want to a heart-shaped cushion sold at the shop. The kinds of color are white, pink, deep pink, black. Especially I want deep pink cushion. It is very pretty, soft and comfortable.

we went to Kumamoto city with the intention of buying present for club member. I went there to buy present last week but I did not decide. I thought over what to buy. So, I decide to buy Gippo. The club member is smoker. I think it is good present.

I went with three people. This combination was the first time. So, we went to Karaoke after shopping. Karaoke The price of a karaoke in Kumamoto city is high. However the price of the karaoke we went today is low. I have really taken to this karaoke box. The room was large, and it was a good atmosphere. I want to go there again.
[173 words]

No comments: